“42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. […] 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common.” Acts 2: 42, 44 [ESV]
ICF is a living part of the body of Christ, in which both members and non-members are stimulated to grow in their faith. Membership supports the feeling of belonging, it gives the opportunity to express commitment, many feel it is conducive to growth and suits a leadership structure determined by congregational decision.
How to become a member of ICF Wageningen?
1) Read our membership document carefully.
You can find it here: Membership document ICF
2) Fill in this form to confirm your membership:
3) After we received your agreement you will be added to our member’s list and special member mailing list. Our elders will inform you about this.
When you become a member, you will receive two newsletters:
- ICF Family News Magazine: Regular mailing with stories, pictures and important announcements of ICF members
- ICF Announcements: Weekly newsletter with announcements and information about upcoming services