If you have any declarations because you contributed money from your personal account to ICF s activities or ministries you can send a claim form. Click to download:
Make sure to attache (pictures of) your receipts. No receipt = no refund.
Guidelines for claiming:
- €100. If you are planning to spend more than €100 on anything related to ICF, please first discuss with the deacons and our treasurer. You can simply send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss the request and will approve if the expenses are in accordance with the budgets or if we consider the expenses to be necessary.
- Earmarked gifts. The treasurer creates budgets in agreement with the vision of the Church Council. Dedicating a financial gift to a certain ministry will not change the budget of this particular ministry. The gift will be added to the general income of ICF. A materialistic gift can be considered (e.g. toys for children), but please discuss with the deacons and the coordinator of the specific ministry.
- Refunding. If you hand in a claim form, make a picture of the receipt with your phone. The receipt is proof. We don’t need a high-resolution scan. You can paste the picture in the form, or send it as an attachment to the mail (also attach the form).
- Collect Feel free to save up a few receipts and claim the refund at ones.
- When do I receive my money back? Our treasurer checks the treasurer email box about once a week. The aim is to refund claims within two weeks of claiming, but due to circumstances, this may be a bit longer. If you need the money urgently, please send a text/